Yoga Nidra Teacher Training for Yoga Teachers(Online)
Yoga Nidra is the calming and spiritual journey into the inner realms of consciousness where you get to experience your True Nature through a guided meditation, something that feels one with all things, infinite and whole.
This wholeness inevitably leads to profound healing, infinite equanimity and comprehension of your soul, unmatched by daily thought. Heat, pain, and scarcity seem meaningless until you've encountered the part of you which is vastly greater than all of these lesser experiences. Truly, you see the vastness of nature that is inside you through Yoga Nidra.
This imperative training is designed for those who wish to witness, the unparalleled magnificence of their True Self, through Yoga Nidra, and to deepen their knowledge of Yoga Nidra practice by studying its philosophy, and to learn to teach. It is a fascinating journey into yourself that gives you the resources to help others through this deep, personal journey as well.
Students must have completed a Yoga Alliance Certified 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course before beginning the Yoga Nidra Training for Yoga Teachers.
Poonam Singh is certified with Yoga Alliance and upon completion of this course, you may apply to receive 25 non-contacted hours, Continuing Education Credits from Yoga Alliance, if you choose to do this course online.
Upon completion of this immersion you’ll receive:
- A deeper understanding of Self through Yoga Nidra
- Philosophy of Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Nidra for Healing/Trauma/Stress
- Yoga Nidra for Performance
- The Power of Visualizations
- Subtle Body Study and Practice
- Incorporating Yoga Nidra into Yoga
- Incorporating Yoga Nidra into Dyad Meditation
- Effective Teaching Methods
- Role as Teacher
- Group Teaching
- One-on-one Teaching
- Stages and States of Consciousness
- Daily Yoga Nidra practice to restore body, mind, and spirit.
- Lectures to bring about a deep understanding of the Yoga Nidra process.
- Harness the power of Yoga Nidra to remove emotional and psychic blocks.
- Initiate life-changing processes from deep within, beyond the thinking mind.
- Experience a deep, blissful state of being.
- A certificate of completion.
The Yoga Nidra Training for Yoga Teachers will be based on Yoga, Ancient Scriptures, teachings of Poonam’s Guru and her own profound discoveries.
Upon completion of this deep immersion in Yoga Nidra studies and practice, students will be capable to offer this service to their students and the community.
This 6-week course (4.5 hours session once a week). All 6 sessions are mandatory because each session’s syllabus builds on previous session(s).
If you need to attend this course as private sessions, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the sessions are conducted via Skype.